Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Color Throwdown #105

Happy Wednesday!! Are you ready for another Color Throwdown challenge? Barbara here, and I've got your colors for this week.
They're all kinda dark, so feel free to lighten your project up with white or cream if you want. I guess I chose these colors 'cause I'm hoping fall will hurry up and get here--I'm so tired of HOT!!

As always, if you don't have the exact colors, substitute what you have on hand, but please stay as close as possible with your colors. We hope to see lots of entries, so get your thinking caps on and let the stampin' begin! Oh, and first and foremost, HAVE FUN!

Now, how about a little DT inspiration for you?





********************

Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits



Broni Holcombe - Splashes of Watercolor



LeAnne Pugliese - WeeInklings


Tammy Hershberger - Stamp Happy



Iwona Palamountain, August Guest Designer - Random Acts of Creativity


Kristin Bueter - Mindless Creativity


Danielle Kennedy - Wild Dragonfly Designs



7 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

What beautiful inspiration! Thanks so much for sharing these wonderful creations!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I'm BACK! Mwahahaaa! :)

Mary Marsh said...

these were such great colors this week-although no way am I ready for fall to be upon us.
The dt provided really pretty samples as well

Carla S. said...

Beautiful color combo! The samples from the DT are gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration every week!

Benzi said...

Beautiful cards, ladies! I now have a Fall/birthday card. made. Yea!

Lynn Put said...

Fabulous card samples using these rich colors!
Thanks for a great challenge!

peggy gatto said...

so I thought I would try this challenge as I love color , color, color!
It is a digital with flower brushes that I "stamped" over flowers. I hope it is eligible. If not, let me know and I'll get out my rubber stamps. I hope you enjoy it any way!
thanks!