Tuesday, November 18, 2014

CTD #318- Featured Stamper

Good Morning!! Thanks to everyone who played with my colors this week.... y'all made me smile!! A little tough if you don't love orange :)


Without further adieu.....

Random.org picked... #24 Joanne





Isn't that polar bear adorable....this image shrieks "JOY"!! Tis' the Season!!

Please email Tammy (tammyhersberger {at}gmail {dot}com by 11:59 pm Eastern time Friday to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and get details for the challenge.

Here are a few that "caught my eye"

#2  Deb- Love this sentiment and those poppies
#11 Kim-  A Blue Turkey... need I say more!?
#15 Betty- That sweet PI and a big cup of "joe"
#20 Judy - Adorable, thinking I need a polar bear image

Don't forget to stop by tomorrow for the next set of colors!! 

Hugs, Vickie






No comments: