Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Featured Stamper #368

Hi,everyone!  It's time to announce the Featured Stamper for CTD#368.  Thanks to everyone who took the time to play in last week’s challenge.  The projects were all beautiful! 

The randomly selected Featured Stamper is Mona!  Take a look at the gorgeous mixed media holiday themed design she created with the challenge colors.


Congratulations, Mona! You are our Featured Stamper for today, and are now invited to join us as Guest Star Stamper for the CTD challenge on November 25.  Please email us at colorthrowdown [at]gmail[dot]com by noon Eastern time Friday, September 19 to obtain your Featured Stamper blinkie and get details for the challenge.

Now, for just a few designs that caught my eye as I was checking out the creations:




 
 





#6-Mel's Card Corner

















Be sure to stop back tomorrow for a new color challenge!

2 comments:

Susie Moore said...

Congrats Mona! I've always loved your work. I can't wait to see more of it here.

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats to all! So many pretty cards! Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for making my day! I would be honored to be the featured stamper!!!!